At this time, we are unable to allow pets onsite, however we look forward to welcoming them again when it is safe to do so. Only service dogs will be allowed onsite until further notice.
WELCOME FURRY FRIENDS!
We love our four-legged friends as much as you do. That is why Surf & Sand Resort extends the same outstanding service to our pet guests. You’ll find our pet-friendly resort is the perfect spot for a little rest & relaxation for both you & your dogs.
Surf & Sand Resort offers plenty of amenities & services for both you & your pets. To ensure everyone has an enjoyable stay, we ask that you follow these simple guidelines:
- We only accept dogs up to 25lbs.
- A $150 cleaning fee will be charged to your room reservation.
- According to California State guidelines, pets are not allowed in restaurants, bars, pools, spa facilities & lawns inside our resort. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times.
- You will be responsible for any damage, injury or noise caused by your pet during your stay.
- Dogs are not to remain unsupervised in guest rooms. Room Attendants will be unable to service a room if pets are left alone, even in cages. Please contact Housekeeping (ext. 3364) when you are ready for your room to be serviced & to have turndown service.
- During walks, please exit the property at our front entrance. Clean up bags are available with our Concierge. They can also assist you with a dog walker or sitter & any other pet information you might need.
- Handmade treat upon check-in
- Pet-friendly guide to Laguna Beach (download here)
- All City Beaches are dog-friendly during the following times:
– June 15th to September 10th — 6pm to 9am
– September 11th to June 14th — Dawn to Dusk
– Locations: Pacific Coast Highway & Ocean Avenue
– Please note: Dogs must be on a leash at all times.