Our Laguna Beach luxury hotel is committed to providing an exceptional workplace environment, allowing each of our passionate employees to achieve their fullest potential. Part of the JC Resorts family of resorts, we’re focused on Making Memories. Every Guest. Every Time. We treat every guest as a lifelong friend. That means impeccable service without stuffiness and attention to detail without stifling formality. We revel in the unique and offer a customized approach to each guest stay.
Embrace the challenge. Be an integral part of a guest’s experience. Join our team.
BENEFITS May Include:
• Competitive Wages
• Health, dental, vision, life and other insurance options for individuals, families and domestic partners
• 401k program with matching contributions
• Fitness and wellness programs
• Complimentary meals while at work
• Preferred pricing on overnight hotel stays for team members, friends and family
• Preferred pricing on food and beverage and retail purchases for team members
• Preferred pricing at local businesses due to JC Resorts affiliation
• Preferred pricing on Spa and Golf
• Paid time off including vacation, sick and holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee Referral Program
At Surf & Sand Resort, we expect the best and have a great time doing it. We embrace our employees and value their contributions. We reward and celebrate team members’ successes.
YOUR HUMAN RESOURCES TEAM
|Julie Dodd – Director of Human Resources Julie Dodd has been leading the Human Resources team at Surf & Sand Resort since 2004. She obtained her Bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University in Hospitality Business and has held several positions within the industry; including restaurants, hotels, and private clubs. This diversity allows her to understand the ins and outs of various departments. In 1999, Julie accepted her first Human Resources opportunity and has remained in the HR field ever since. She is personally invested in a service culture where employees are supported and have their own voice. “Hospitality is a hardworking but equally rewarding industry. It’s a pleasure to work for JC Resorts where employees are recognized and appreciated for their efforts. Although our employees are focused on making JC Resorts properties a memorable destination for our guests, I enjoy my focus on making the JC Resorts properties a desirable place to work.”|
|Cristina Schultz – Assistant Director of Human Resources Cristina Schultz has been with the Surf & Sand Resort’s Human Resources team since 2006. Her education started in her native country of Mexico, where she obtained a Law Degree from the Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara. Cristina’s Human Resources professional career started in 2000 when she achieved her certificate in Human Resources at California State University, Long Beach. She has worked in HR in various positions such as HR Coordinator, Training Manager and Employment Manager. “Surf & Sand Resort and JC Resorts is my second home. It’s a privilege to work in a beautiful environment with such a wonderful team of professionals.”|
Book 3 nights, get the 4th night on us plus complimentary nightly sunset cocktails for two*
- *You must select a four-night consecutive stay when checking availability to activate this offer. Based on availability. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. Package good for two adults. Nightly cocktails for two, one per person, at Splashes Restaurant, Splashes Bar, or 15Fiftyfive Lounge. Exclusive of taxes, surcharge, and gratuity. Valid for stays through August 31, 2020. -
Book 3 nights, get the 4th night on us plus S'mores, in-room camping for kids, and milk & cookies welcome amenity.
- *You must select a four-night consecutive stay when checking availability to activate this offer. Based on availability. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. Package good for two adults and one child 11 and under; additional children $15 (ages 4-11). Valid for stays through August 31, 2020. -